Anolon Advanced Battery is the hard aluminum cookware cookware. This line of cookware includes pots, pans and pans. They are professional grade, so the quality is as good as it gets. With proper care, this battery will last for several years.
- Fill the sink with lukewarm water. Add 3 tablespoons of liquid soap to the water and mix until bubbles form. If your sink has two separate sides, fill the other side with only warm water.
- Put the utensils in the soapy water. Take a sponge and rub the pots until clean. Make sure you scrub each point in the bowl to avoid any buildup.
- Rinse the bowl by immersion on the side of the sink with water and no soap. Make sure the soap is rinsed off completely. If your sink does not have two sides, you can rinse the pot under running water from the tap.
- Dry the container with a soft, clean cloth. Drying with a towel will ensure that it will not be water stains.
More Difficult Spots
- Mix three parts baking soda to one part water. For example, 3 tablespoons baking soda mixed with 1 tablespoon water. Must have a thick paste consistency.
- Cover the stain with the paste. Let stand for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Contain the container with warm water and soap. We pay special attention to the stain to make sure it has been removed. Rinse the pot in clean water and dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat the application process of the paste if the stain did not come out. You can replace the vinegar with water from a more effective paste.
Anolon are usually made of hard anodized aluminum. Anodized aluminum does not react with food and is stronger and more durable than plain aluminum. Anolon cookware also has a non-stick coating on top of the anodized surface. For more information about anolon cookware checkout the top rated anolon cookware sets with advanced technology at cookware solutions.