The Primary Industries Adaptation Research Network is open to anyone who is interested. It is primarily aimed at researchers but is also of relevance to those working in primary industries.
Membership is free - to register please complete the PIARN registration form.
The benefits of joining the NCCARF Primary Industries Adaptation Research network include:
- Access to current knowledge about climate change impacts on primary industries via a large multi-disciplinary collaborative network with diversity expertise
- The ability to seek relevant expert advice and input your priority questions
- Regular updates on potential funding sources and key priority research areas
- Ability to apply for funding for Honours, Masters and PhD projects that contribute to adaptation outcomes
- Ability to advertisement jobs and promote events to other network members, through the PIARN newsletter and website.
- Members receive updates on relevant news and events, including new research findings and reports, PIARN seminars, conferences and other events, pointers to research, funding and scholarship opportunities.
- Members become part of a group of like-minded people and are encouraged to make contact with other members.
Members are also welcome to contribute information or publications to PIARN for inclusion in our communication – contact PIARN for more information.